Convenient, onsite workshops.
- Healthy Caregiving and Compassion Fatigue
- Enhancing Provider-Patient Communication for Better Outcomes
- Preventing Staff Burnout by Recognizing Organizational Compassion Fatigue
- Self-Care for the Family Caregiver
- Healthy Habits for Managing Blood Pressure
- Sweet Dreams Better Sleep Program
- Making New Health Habits Stick!
- Medical Self-Care
- Zone Nutrition Weight Management 6 Week Class
- Nutrition Basics
- Sugar Busters
- Balanced Meal Planning
- Best Balanced Snacks for Energy
- Practicing Mindfulness
- The Stress Management Pyramid of Positive Changes
- Take Time to Relax, But How?!
- Exercising to Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Too Busy Not to Stay Fit
- Strength Training for Women
- You Can Stay Fit on the Road
- Building a Healthy Back
This highly structured 6-session clinic based on the American Lung Association’s Freedom from Smoking program, includes strategies and support to help your group to get ready to quit smoking. Taking them from awareness of smoking dependence to actual behavior change, this program teaches the process of quitting smoking while emphasizing the benefits of better health and improved lifestyle habits. Participants must learn to thoughtfully manage nicotine addiction, unlearn their automatic behavior of smoking, and substitute healthy new alternatives. The activities and assignments provide participants with proven strategies for changing their behavior and lifestyle. This clinic will prepare participants for a quit date and includes a quit day survival pack.